Monday 19 May 2014

Singing with Botany Downs kindergarten...


We had the honour of being asked to sing at this week's assembly with the Botany Downs kindy kids. They all sung beautifully. 
Room 8 had been practicing every day and we even had a practice with the kindy over Skype during our Thursday session so we were all on the same page. 
We loved singing with you and think we should all collaborate together again soon!

I felt happy and I love the kindy kids. H T-R
I felt good because the kindy kids tried their best. KM
When I was singing I could hear the kindy kids, and I think they are cute. BY
I felt awesome because the kindy kids were there and I love them singing. SP
It made me feel like I want to sing all my life. CF
They made me feel good because were trying their best. CE

1 comment: